View a list version of the Registration Calendar here or select Academic & Registration Deadlines or the desired quarter (Fall Registration Deadlines, Winter Registration Deadlines, etc.) from the categories below.
Download a printable 2017-18 academic calendar with holidays here.
Download a printable 2018-19 and 2019-2020 academic calendar with holidays here.
Faculty & Staff Accessibility Training
Advanced MS-Word Accessibility
- Date: 05/21/2018 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Location: CAS 126
This course will go over accessibility features built into Microsoft Word, and give you an in-depth training on how to use them. This course is for all levels of users that use Word to create documents for use inside and outside the college. This is a hands on class where you will be fixing inaccessible documents and learning how to use the following features and others in an accessible way:
- Using the new accessibility ribbon to make documents accessible easier
- Introduction and basics of how to use a screen reader
- Use of tables in accessible ways
- How to format documents accessibly
- Using Styles, and modifying styles
- Making fillable forms in Word
- Correctly converting documents to accessible PDF’s
Prerequisite- must have attended Access for All Students, All the Time Policy 188