Media inquiries: For photos and other media resources, please contact the Public Information Office at 360.383.3310 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest!
Submit a news tip: Let us know about your awesome news from around campus.
Pick up your Orca student ID card today!
If you're a new student, or a returning student without an Orca ID card, be sure to stop by Syre Student Center 208 to get your free Orca card! The Orca Card offers a wide variety of resources for Whatcom students, including WTA bus service and access to the Student Rec Center.
Why should I pick up my Orca Card?
- Unlimited rides on WTA buses while enrolled. Just scan your card while on board!
- Access to the Student Recreation Center equipment and services.
- Check out books and other materials from the WCC library.
- Copy / print jobs at campus printers and copy machines ($15 preloaded each quarter).
- Free admission to WCC athletic events.
- If funds are deposited, make purchases at the campus bookstore, food services and vending machines.
- Door access to some classrooms and labs.
Pick up yours today from the Office of Student Life & Development in Syre Student Center 208. Questions? 360.383.3007 | whatcom.edu/orcacard