Nominate a speaker for 2018 Commencement
Call for Nominations | 2018 Commencement Speaker
Nominations Deadline: April 3, 2018
To serve as the 2018 Commencement Speaker, students must:
- Be on track to complete required qualification for graduation
- Attend and fully participate in all commencement activities
- Work with WCC Faculty to refine speech and practice delivery
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be comfortable speaking to approximately 1,000 people
Please send nominee’s name and email to KAjiboye@whatcom.edu. Nominated students will be contacted with application information. Students can self-nominate.
The Office of Student Life and Development encourages persons with disabilities to participate in our programs and events. If you require any accommodations please call 360.383.3043 (voice), 360.255.7128 (videophone) or email ADS@whatcom.edu.