The Alumni program at Whatcom Community College is open to any and all current and former WCC students, as well as other community members who support the College and its mission. Our goal is keep you connected to Whatcom's continued academic excellence and exciting achievements regardless of your affiliation. You'll stay up to date on College and Foundation news, receive invitations to special events, hear about local discounts and get updates on fellow alums via the Alumni Newsletter.
Ways to get involved
- Stay in touch with WCC Alumni happenings by signing up for our monthly newsletter. View newsletter archives below.
- Send us an email to let us know where you live, work, or what you've been up to since your time at Whatcom!
- Connect with other WCC alumni via Linkedin and join our WCC Alumni group.
- Like us on Facebook and follow the College on Twitter to get the most current news and information about WCC.
- Engage and give back through volunteer opportunities, such as becoming a mentor.
View archives of our most recent issues of the Alumni Newsletter below.
- July 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- October 2016
- Fall 2015 Headlines
- Summer 2015 Headlines
- Spring 2015 Headlines
- Fall 2014: Fall Newsletter
- Summer 2014: Summer at Whatcom
- March 2014: New LEED Certification for WCC
- February 2014: WCC Alum Helps Veterans "Grow"
- January 2014: WCC Alum Wins CPA Scholarship
- November 2013: Athletic Honors & Alumni Achievements
- October 2013: CyberWatch West Comes to Whatcom