- 2016-2017 Schedule (PDF, updated 1/24/2017)
- Summer 2017 Schedule (PDF, updated 4/27/2017)
- 2017-2018 Schedule (PDF, updated 4/27/2017)
- WCC Class Schedule Search
- Math Literacy Pathway
The Math Department is proud to announce our new shortened pathway for non-STEM majors.
- Choosing the Right Pathway
- Precollege Math Crosswalks
- Course Flowchart
A flowchart of Whatcom Community College math courses and their prerequisites.
- Transfer Course Equivalency Guides
Here's a list of transfer course equivalency guides (from Tacoma CC) to assist you in understanding how college courses transfer to schools in Washington State.
For information about current math department textbooks, the following full-time faculty have been designated as textbook coordinators.
- Yumi Clark - MATH 87/88, 97/98/99, MATH& 107, MATH 121, MATH 145, MATH& 146, and MATH& 148
- Nathan Hall - MATH& 141/142, MATH& 151/152/163/264, MATH 204, MATH 207, MATH 208, and MATH 238
The following are required course supplements for all MATH 97, 98, 99, and MATH& 141 courses. These are provided as a resource only. Please see your instructor for specific information pertaining to your class.
- Supplement 1 - Roots of Real Numbers (Version A, Version B)
- Supplement 2 - Solving Equations with Inverse Operations
- Supplement 3 - Dividing with Exponent Rules
- Supplement 1 - Toolkit Functions
- Supplement 2 - Transformations of Functions
- Supplement 3 - Trigonometry Unit