2019 Registration Rates
Early-Bird Registration Fee: $245, register by May 21, 2019
Registration Fee: $285, after May 21, 2019
Student Rate: $99, call 360.383.3200 for details.
Why should you register for the Chuckanut Writers Conference?
- Study with some of the best writing faculty anywhere.
- Practice your craft in a supportive, collegiate setting.
- Learn valuable writing techniques and gain new insights.
- Interact in person with dynamic authors, literary agents, marketing experts, and fellow writers.
- Enhance your knowledge of the business of writing.
- Return home energized, inspired, and ready to write.
- Earn 16 clock hours if you’re a Washington State K-12 teacher for attending the entire conference (administrative fee applies).
What does my registration fee include?
- Ticket to Thursday night pre-conference special event, the Chuckanut Radio Hour with Terry Brooks
- All breakout sessions, panels, keynotes, etc. (see schedule) and free parking
- Faculty reading and reception
- Author book signings
- Open mic events in Fairhaven on Saturday night
- Contribution to the Chuckanut Writers Conference Scholarship Fund
What additional options can I register for?
- Pitch sessions with literary agents, which are $10 each. Register by Friday, June 7, 2019.
- Marketing consultations, which are $20 each. Register by Friday, June 7, 2019.
- Pre-conference master classes (see schedule for details), which range from $79 to $99.
How can I register?
There are four easy ways to register:
- ONLINE: Register online (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover). The online registration process may take a few moments to load; we appreciate your patience.
- PHONE: Call us at 360.383.3200 (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover).
- IN PERSON:Register in person at the WCC Foundation Building, Suite 101, open 9 AM to 5 PM (check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover).
- MAIL or FAX: Print and mail your registration form to WCC Community & Continuing Education, 237 W. Kellogg Road, Bellingham, WA 98226 (check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover). Click here to download the form.
Can I get a refund?
Full refunds will be provided through May 1, 2019. Refunds are subject to a $100 administrative fee beginning May 2, 2019. No refunds after May 31, 2019.
What if I need access and disability services?
If you need access and disability services in order to fully participate in this event, contact Whatcom Community College Community & Continuing Education at 360.383.3200 or email conference planner Kaitlyn Teer at email@example.com by June 1, 2019.