Early-Bird Registration Fee: $245, register by May 22, 2018
Registration Fee: $285, after May 22, 2018
Student Rate: $99, call 360.383.3200 for details.
Why should you register for the Chuckanut Writers Conference?
- Study with some of the best writing faculty anywhere.
- Practice your craft in a supportive, collegiate setting.
- Learn valuable writing techniques and gain new insights.
- Interact in person with dynamic authors, literary agents, marketing experts, and fellow writers.
- Enhance your knowledge of the business of writing.
- Return home energized, inspired and ready to write.
- Earn 16 clock hours if you’re a WA State K-12 teacher for attending the entire conference (administrative fee applies).
What does my registration fee include?
- Ticket to Thursday night pre-conference special event (TBA)
- All breakout sessions, panels, keynotes, etc. (see schedule) and free parking
- Faculty Reading and Reception
- Author book signings
- End of conference open-mic events
- Contribution to the newly established Chuckanut Writers Conference Scholarship Fund
What additional options can I register for?
- Pitch sessions with literary agents, which are $10 each. Register by June 15, 2018.
- Pre-conference master classes (see schedule for details), which range from $75 to $95.
How can I register?
There are four easy ways to register:
- ONLINE: Register online (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover). The online registration process may take a few moments to load; we appreciate your patience.
- PHONE: Call us at 360.383.3200 (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover).
- IN PERSON:Register in person at the WCC Foundation Building, Suite 101, open 9 AM to 5 PM (check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover).
- MAIL or FAX: Print and mail your registration form to WCC Community Education, 237 W. Kellogg Road, Bellingham, WA 98226 (check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover). Click here to download the form.
Can I get a refund?
Full refunds may be provided through May 1, 2018. Refunds are subject to a $100 administrative fee beginning May 2, 2018. No refunds after May 31, 2018.
What if I need access and disability services?If you need access and disability services in order to fully participate in this event, contact Whatcom Community College Community Education at 360.383.3200 or email conference planner Kaitlyn Teer at firstname.lastname@example.org.