Taking an online course or one with an online component? We have eLearning resources and support designed with your success in mind.
Schedule of on-campus eLearning orientation sessions
Sessions last 90 minutes. No need to RSVP. Just come!
There are no more orientation sessions for winter quarter. But if you have questions, the people listed on the right side of this page will be happy to help you!
- Friday, March 29, 2:00-3:30 pm, Laidlaw 211
- Monday, April 1, 4:00-5:30 pm, Laidlaw 211
- Tuesday, April 2, 5:30-7:00 pm, location TBA
- Wednesday, April 3, 12:00-1:30 pm, Heiner 201B (inside the library)
Computer access on campus and in the community
- Student Access Computer Lab (SAL)
- Hallway computers
- Whatcom Community College Library
- Bellingham Public Libraries
- Whatcom County Library System
Student training resources for Canvas
WCC is a member of the Northwest eTutoring Consortium. Member schools provide tutors in a variety of subject areas. Because of this collaboration tutors are available many hours of the day throughout the week, including weekends.
- A quick tour of the eTutoring site
- Logging in for the first time (a downloadable file)
- Enter eTutoring
- Available States: States where students may enroll in Whatcom's online courses and contact information for state education agencies.