Taking an online course or one with an online component? We have eLearning resources and support designed with your success in mind.
Schedule of on-campus eLearning orientation sessions
Sessions last 90 minutes. No need to RSVP. Just come!
- Thursday, June 21, 4:00-5:30 pm, Laidlaw Center 211
- Monday, June 25, 5:30-7:00 pm, Laidlaw Center 211
- Tuesday, June 26, 10:00-11:30 am, Heiner Center 201B (inside the library)
- Thursday, September 20, 1:30-3:00 pm, Laidlaw Center 211
- Friday, September 21, 10:00-11:30 am, Laidlaw Center 211
- Monday, September 24, 4:00-5:30 pm, Laidlaw Center 211
- Tuesday, September 25, 5:30-7:00 pm, Location TBA
- Wednesday, September 26, 12:00-1:30 pm, Heiner Center 201B (inside the library)
Computer access on campus and in the community
- Student Access Computer Lab (SAL)
- Hallway computers
- Whatcom Community College Library
- Bellingham Public Libraries
- Whatcom County Library System
Student training resources for Canvas
WCC is a member of the Northwest eTutoring Consortium. Member schools provide tutors in a variety of subject areas. Because of this collaboration tutors are available many hours of the day throughout the week, including weekends.
- A quick tour of the eTutoring site
- Logging in for the first time (a downloadable file)
- Enter eTutoring
- Available States: States where students may enroll in Whatcom's online courses and contact information for state education agencies.