Taking an online course or one with an online component? We have eLearning resources and support designed with your success in mind.
Schedule of on-campus eLearning orientation sessions
Sessions last 90 minutes. No need to RSVP. Just come!
- Sorry, no more sessions are available. But the people listed on the right side of the page will be happy to answer your questions!
- Friday, December 28, 12:00-1:30 pm, Laidlaw 211
- Wednesday, January 2, 4:00-5:30 pm, Laidlaw 211
- Thursday, January 3, 5:30-7:00 pm, Location TBA (probably Laidlaw 211)
- Friday, January 4, 12:00-1:30 pm, Heiner 201B (inside the library)
Computer access on campus and in the community
- Student Access Computer Lab (SAL)
- Hallway computers
- Whatcom Community College Library
- Bellingham Public Libraries
- Whatcom County Library System
Student training resources for Canvas
WCC is a member of the Northwest eTutoring Consortium. Member schools provide tutors in a variety of subject areas. Because of this collaboration tutors are available many hours of the day throughout the week, including weekends.
- A quick tour of the eTutoring site
- Logging in for the first time (a downloadable file)
- Enter eTutoring
- Available States: States where students may enroll in Whatcom's online courses and contact information for state education agencies.