Taking an online, hybrid or face-to-face course at WCC? We have eLearning resources and support designed with your success in mind.
Schedule of on-campus eLearning orientation sessions
- Wednesday, March 29th, 4:00-5:30 pm, Laidlaw Center 211
- Monday, April 3rd, 2:00-3:30 pm, Laidlaw Center 211
- Tuesday, April 4th, 5:30-7:00 pm, Laidlaw Center 211
- Wednesday, April 5th, 9:30-11:00 am, Heiner Center 201B (inside the library)
Computer access on campus and in the community
- Student Access Computer Lab (SAL)
- Hallway computers
- Whatcom Community College Library
- Bellingham Public Libraries
- Whatcom County Library System
Student training resources for Canvas
WCC is a member of the Northwest eTutoring Consortium. Member schools provide tutors in a variety of subject areas. Because of this collaboration tutors are available many hours of the day throughout the week, including weekends.
- A quick tour of the eTutoring site
- Logging in for the first time (a downloadable file)
- Enter eTutoring
- Online Learning Readiness Quiz: Is online learning for you? It's not for everyone. Take the quiz.
- Available States: States where students may enroll in Whatcom's online courses and contact information for state education agencies.