- Completed original signed copy of application form
- Original supporting financial document (less than 6 months old) showing a minimum of U.S. $19,864
- Non-refundable U.S. $50 application fee
- Check or money order made out to WCC
- Credit card payment throughFlyWire payment portal
- Payment in person to WCC Cashier (Laidlaw Center)
- Photocopy of high school and college transcripts
- Photocopy of passport
- Essay stating career and academic goals (optional and recommended)
- Original financial documents such as bank statements from a checking or savings account must be less than 6 months old and show a minimum of U.S. $19,864.
- Documents must be on official bank letterhead.
- Sponsors outside your immediate family must provide a letter of support along with financial documents.
Transfer students (applicants studying in the U.S)
Please submit these additional forms
- Photocopy of I-20, I-94, and visa
- Whatcom Community College Transfer-in Form
English language proficiency requirements
Proof of English language proficiency is not required for admission to Whatcom Community College. Students who submit the following proficiency test scores will begin their studies in academic classes:
TOEFL 61 or higher
IELTS 5.5 or higher
ELS minimum level 109
STEP/EIKEN score of 2A or better
Whatcom Community College’s placement test will determine the number of academic classes a student can enroll in the first quarter.
Please send complete application packets to
Whatcom Community College
237 W Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226