Welcome to Access & Disability Services (ADS) at Whatcom Community College! The office of Access & Disability Services values the diversity students with disabilities bring to WCC’s campus community. Through intentional programs, services, and reasonable accommodations, ADS ensures students with disabilities equal access to Whatcom Community College and encourages the development of independence and self-advocacy skills while supporting the learning experience.
The ADS office is located in Laidlaw Center, Room 116, and exists as a center for disability education and resources for students, staff and faculty. ADS provides accommodation services to qualified students with documented disabilities in accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Washington State Law.
If you are a student seeking disability services, call 360.383.3080 to schedule an appointment. You are encouraged to review the ADS Student Handbook prior to your appointment.
Access & Disability Services forms & information
- ADS Student Handbook PDF | Word
- Documenting a Disability For Higher Education PDF | Word
- Disability Verification Form - for health care provider to complete fillable form| printable form
- Process for Accessing Academic Adjustments for Students with Disabilities PDF | Word
- Emergency Evacuation Guidelines Word