Welcome to Registration!
New or Former Students who apply by the priority deadline receive an email with a registration access date and time within 1-2 weeks following the priority deadline. Students who apply after the priority date will register during general registration. Current students receive an email with registration information during the previous quarter. Please see the Registration Calendar for quarterly priority deadlines and other important dates.
- Current students (students who registered and attended the quarter immediately before the upcoming quarter) register through MyWCC or with the link below to Register, add, drop classes.
- New/Former students (returning or have never attended)
- All students can register anytime during General Registration (two-four weeks before the quarter begins.
- Veterans, current military, and dependents may be eligible for early registration. Contact Veterans Services
- Students with documented disabilities may be eligible for early registration. Contact Access & Disability Services
Search for classes online!
Use Class Schedule Search for the most up-to-date class information. Tuition and fees are due prior to the start of classes. Be sure to pay your tuition by the corresponding deadlines to avoid being dropped from your classes for non-payment.