You can finish. We can help!
Did you know your credits at Whatcom Community College don't expire? Your hard work in the past can pay off big in the future when you finish your degree. Take classes on campus, online, or a combination of the two. There are flexible options to take the courses you need to finish your degree.
You may be closer than you think
Recent changes to the Associate of Arts and Sciences transfer degree and class offerings provide more flexibility for completing your degree. Changes include:
- Alternative, shorter pathways to college-level math
- Two subject areas instead of three required in the humanities, social sciences, and math/science distribution areas
- 15 credits instead of 25 credits needed to meet WCC residency requirements
Former students are now finding that they are close to, or may have already met, the new graduation requirements. Other degree options, such as the flexible Associate of Liberal Studies degree, offer even more possibilities for completing your degree. Talk with an advisor to learn more: 360.383.3080.
If you are ready to re-apply now and you have been away from Whatcom for more than a year, get started here.
Join us for a workshop specialized to meet your needs
If you are interested in returning to Whatcom and would like some assistance, we encourage you to sign up for an upcoming Welcome Back Workshop. Attending this information session will:
- Assist you with the admissions application
- Provide you with information about paying for college
- Explain online class options and alternative learning options
- Give you hands-on experience with AgileGrad, WCC’s new online degree planning tool
- Update you on Whatcom's programs, campus and course offerings
- Highlight greats ways to get you plugged in with campus and student leadership opportunities