The following resources are available to support the academic efforts of Whatcom students online.
- Online responses to your writing through Whatcom's Writing Center
- Math support through Whatcom’s Online Math Center
For online tutoring in all subjects, through www.eTutoring.org, a consortium of tutors at Northwest colleges
- Go to www.eTutoring.org
- Choose Western eTutoring Consortium
- Choose Whatcom Community College in the dropdown menu under Select Your Institution.
- Find the Username and Password fields under Login Here.
- For your username: Use the username of your email on file with the College.
- Your defalut password is set to: wcctest
Example: If your email is email@example.com, then your corresponding username and password are: jbabcock and wcctest
Make sure to sign in as a student. This will bring up your Account Profile. To verify your account, you will need to add your SID# as your Institutional ID. **You should also change your password at this time.**
Finally, please read and accept the eTutoring Terms and Conditions by checking the
“I agree to all terms and conditions” box at the bottom of the page.
Once this is completed, you are ready to begin by clicking one of the eTutoring Resources on the Welcome Page! For help, call 1-866-GO-CTDLC